Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 30, 2010

Last day of the month. One down 8 to go.

I'm so excited for my friend Isadora. She was sitting on the bus the other day with her new boyfriend, and he kissed her on the cheek! He wanted to kiss her on the lips but she said 'not today' or something. And then she felt bad because she found out one of his close family members died that day, and she rejected him in a way. But still I'm sooo happy for her.

Jordan, the boyfriend, transferred to my geography class today. I asked him if he was a vampire. He doesn't eat and his lips are really red, so I just kind of guess. He said no. I then asked him if he would tell me if he was a vampire if he really was. Again no. So I guess only time will tell.

Bella told me today that she hated when people said that it was going to be the end of the world as we know it and when they got all scared. She then explained to me that this was because it was going to be the end of the world as we knew it. Huge difference apparently. She is looking forward to change I guess? I don't know why people always tell me their pet peeves and secrets. I have secrets stored away about people that I don't even talk to anymore. Do I look trust worthy. Oh and someone just now posted on my wall 'Would you trust o with your secret? Yes' I don't even know her, I added her because we had 104 mutual friends.

I'm getting ready for Halloween early this year. I'm going to be a flapper but I'm going to make my own dress. Specs is really bugging me with her costume ideas. She steals my idea and wants matching dress. Um, no.


The back to school dance was today. I remember going when I was in 6th grade. It was my first dance who didn't go? It sucked and I haven't gone to one since but whatever. I had to sell nachos for NJHS. My teacher kept on getting on my nerves and the chili had no beans in it! Come on how wrong is that?

I'm trying to think of a good YouTube name for myself. My current one is really bad. I was in one of those phases. I don't know. I go through many different phases. Small ones like girly odd names and hard core metal music.

I also have really strong obsession periods.
I was highly obsessed with Anne of Green Gables for a while. Then Harry Potter. Then that 70's show. Now Gossip Girl.

I never stop liking something, but I get really involved in it when I'm obsessed. Posters, T shirts, all the books and movies and music. Everything.

I managed to finish my two essays in English. It almost broke me but I did it! Pat yourself on the back O! I even picked the harder one for her to grade. i liked it better I used this metaphor for consequences. My intro went something like this...

We are told to never look down when flying, we are told to never look back when running. We simply push ahead afraid if tripping, but perhaps if we had chanced a glance back we would have seen what was following. We would have been prepared when it caught up.

Yeah I'm proud. I need to redeem myself from that first B.

This obnoxious girl in my class was arguing with her equally annoying friend today.
Her- "I wish I lived in Hawaii,"
Friend- "Why?"
Her- "Everything is way nicer there you know?"
Friend- "Like what?"
Her- "Like little things, like I bet they never have lines at Starbucks and I bet you there is no traffic on the interstate!"

Wait? Did she just say interstate on an island. Don't laugh. Do not laugh. Look away. Okay.

The new is starting to wear off from school. It still feels new, but not quite. Everything is set, there's a certain routine but it still feels a little new. I don't know, I almost don't want that feeling to go away.

0 comments: