Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September 15, 2010

First block day. Classes 0,1,3,5 and homeroom.

Bernie sits behind me in English. I came in later then usual and she was already there dancing around in her skirt and neon orange converse. She said something along the lines of- "I'm wearing a skirt and my converse. See? It adds my one flare."

I don't usually burst others bubbles but I then said- "A ton of people do that Bernie, I think the country music stars have already picked it up too" I suppose it was sorta mean, but we laughed it off.

She had peanut M&M's which we decided to share. I ripped open the corner and she went to pore them, but I stopped her. "We have to organize them by color and then count them," I said.

"That's not OCD.." she stage whispered. But she let me continue to split them 70/30. And now we are even for the whole shoe comment.

We had our first homeroom today. Mine is a special one, writing lab. We tutor kids that have trouble writing. It really fun. But we won't get to start that for another couple of weeks. Today we had to do worksheets that the administration passed out. One was a survey. I found out that my English teacher was the only one that would be reading it so I didn't feel the need to ham it up. Here are my answers...

Whats your favorite food? Mashed potatoes and canned fruit.
Whats your favorite song? All about you by Mclfy
Whats your favorite singer? McFly
If I had one wish it would be That everything works out because if I doesn't I'm lost.
If I had a million dollars I would Buy myself a library because I like to read.
What's your favorite part of school? Guessing what the school lunch is.
Whats your least favorite thing about school? Eating the food before you know what it really is.
The one thing that would make school better? I would be here all alone
What do you like to do with your friends? I don't have any friends
What do you like to do alone? Everything- read, write, breath
Who do you live with? My ten imaginary friends
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I'm supposed to be able to see that? Crap...

 So I'm pretty sure they know everything they need to.


Orchestra and PE were way too long. But that aids back. Much to my surprise. I thought when she came back she would be in a body bag or something. Am I the only one slightly disappointed?

When I got home I asked my mom to help me cut my bangs, they were much to long. I told her I didn't want side bangs but she didn't listen, so they are above my eyebrows. And picture days Monday. I feel terrible.

This is something that doesn't happen unless your in a Nick or Disney movie, but I'm not getting payed for this and now I don't know what to do.

Its not nearly as funny as you would think or as my mom thinks.

Too many days left....

0 comments: