Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 23, 2010

Block Day. Classes English, Homeroom, Chamber Orchestra, Geography, Science.

So yesterday after posting I looked up the song Show me your Genitals. There was a comment under it that said I will never sing this in class again, from a day ago. Naturally I assumed it was Miley and that this was a weird coincidence. Today in class I asked her if she had a You Tube account. I lied and said that I wanted one and didn't know what to call myself, what was her user name? The comment was posted by someone called Rakabuki or something and Mileys user name is SomethingElse. She explained it to me, its because she is half black half Asian and she likes cookies or something.

At first I was disappointed but then I realized that this meant some other fool had sang it in class, just like her. You'd think that was a one person on the planet mistake, suppose not.

Book club was fantastic and terrible. Bernie wouldn't stop talking no matter how many things I threw at her. But all in all it was productive. Most of them liked the Lamingtons which is what I was most worried about. But I think I came of a little bossy. Or a lot.

My long distance and longest best friend sent me 2 T-shirts today. No one believed me when I said the package would be for me, so ha. One shirt we bought together and would write where we wore it onto it.The other one was new, she and Tye dyed it green and blue and white. It was covered with sharpie and on the back I am suppose to make a list of my favorite things.

Colors- Blue, purple, pink
Food- potatoes, in any form and canned fruit
TV shows- Gossip girl (with my whole heart there is only room for one show, I'm almost tempted to put one of those stupid horizontal hearts. Almost)
Movies- When Harry met Sally (So many, had to pick one)
Songs- All about You- Mcfly

On You Tube at this moment it says watch John Legend and the Roots live. Apparently I shouldn't be in book club because I cant read. I thought it said John Lennon so I immediately clicked on it thinking wow I thought he was dead but this says live. And You Tube doesn't lie.

See that's my problem I get excited too easy. Like today. Bernie had been talking about this guy for a week or something. I didn't know who he was or what he looked like so today Specs pointed him out in the hallway. Only he was terrible and I remembered I didn't like him at all and my excitement was put out much too fast.

Ms.Heels had her hair up today, like in a half up half down thingy. I am not fibbing when I say this is the first time she has worn her hair like this and the first time I have ever seen her ears. I thought they were gone or messed up or something, But they aren't and she looked really pretty. And I think the hair made her nicer because she couldn't stop complimenting everyone. I am now 2nd chair, first violins. Pretty good.

Must go play the Wii with the fam...oh that sounded so lame.

0 comments: