Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

September 17. 2010

Friday, Saturday.

There are some days in which I think my mom is crazy. Then there are those days where I know she is.

I had to do laundry all of Saturday. She even called me laundry fairy, like that makes it better.

Picture day for girls is Monday. Its also a free dress day. Which is like Christmas come early for the whack jobs I go to school with. And what will I be wearing? Jeans and a black shirt. Which is basically the uniform without a collar. But to be honest I don't really have many shirts that are 'weekend' shirts. We also get a free dress day for boys picture day. Maybe I'll wear my Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back shirt. No I wont. I'm picked on enough.

I still have to do my hair and decide what kind of makeup I will put on.

I have to stay after school for 2 days this week. Once on Tuesday for the ceremony for NJHSpqslkhdkfd. Whatever its called. Yeah I got in. I think there's gonna be cake so I'm there.

Then I have to stay after Thursday for my book club. I'm making the cake for this one. Or not so much cake, but Australia's Lamigtons. I've seen Youtube's CommunityChannel speak of them so I thought I would give them a chance. As of right now we (me and my mom, because I suck at baking) only have to cake made. Then we have to cut it into squares, cover it in chocolate icing and roll it in coconut.

For the first week of book club I chose the novel, The Book Thief. Its really great. I don't even care that everyone else hates it. They're stupid. And I know I will be the only one who has finished and I'll have to smile and pass out lamigtons that I made and let them chat while I discuss the book with myself. But its all good because I get this weird jealously/anxious feeling after I read a great novel or watch a brilliant movie. I don't want anyone else to know about it. Its just for me, a secret that no one else should get to enjoy. So I kinda like that no one else will have read it.

I have 10 more bug bites. So I had to clean under my bed and sleep on the sofa. I don't even want to go into my room to brush my hair. I'll have to sleep in there tonight though. And it will take me hours to fall asleep, which isn't good considering that I have to get up early tomorrow to ride the morning bus. Ugh.

Spec's has switched her class schedule so that she has 5 classes with me out of the seven. The two I don't have with her are both orchestra. "OMG," She doesn't say 'Oh my gosh' she just says the 3 letters,"O what if we had all our classes together?" I would kill myself, " That would be so fun!"

Me now- "Oh it so would, we would always walk together and I could call you for like homework help!"
Her- "I know!"
Me- "But we don't, so we can't."

First we had English together. All the seats around me were taken by less creepy people. She tried to kick people out of there seats, and then expected me to back her up. Um no. Those are those people's seats. They have been for 3 weeks.

Then in math she had to sit at a table with 3 guys, and she acted like our last names started with different letters was my fault.

Fire drill in adv orch. There were 67 or something kids trying to get out of the room at the same time. One boy grabbed his book and then continued to push through the mass. I said, "Why are you bringing your book Robby?"
To which he responded- "Books first, always,"
What? I mean I like books, I love them but I love myself too. More than easily repurchased novels. No don't tear the pages! Take me instead!

We had to work in groups in science. Which is an easy A for 3 other people while I do the work. I don't let anyone else help. I don't trust them really.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I want to go to sleep. Or watch TV or something. I want to stop being so itchy with bug bites.

165 days left...

0 comments: