Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 16, 2010

Even classes today, 0,2,4,6.

I peed my pants today.

And I know what your thinking? Your either this guy Stop messing with me or your this guy What is this observing the 1st grade.

 But seriously I was taking out the recycling, me and Bernie, and she kept making me laugh. For example I swiped her face slightly with some papers. Worried I had cut her, because taking the recycling is like flying first class to Paper Cut City, I said- "Are you okay?"
To which she responded- "Is my hair messed up?"
Me-" Did I cut your eyes?"
Her- "Is my hair messed up?"

So yeah, I laughed too hard. But whatever. I was all worried, but no one said anything. At first I thought this might be that they were just being polite, and then I remembered where I was.

I had to worry about my bangs all day long. And the sad part is that I wanted them to look like Katlyns. Do you realize how sad that is? I don't want to want to look like anyone but myself.

 I would like to share some words that I hate.
Epic.
Legendary.
Yes, I hate these words and the people who use them. 'God that was so epic!' Ugh. I felt like sharing.


The aid was back, but she kept asking for breaks. Like she hadn't just had a 12 day one. Then she ordered a fan without telling Ms.Heels. And I thought I had seen Ms.Heels mad. Wow it was like a tomato with a long blond wig. I was fairly sure she was gonna choke you-know-who with her hair.

Backpack chick came over to my science table today. She greeted Specs and 2 other boys and then looked at me, realized she didn't know my name and everything got all silent.

Then Isadora messed with me. I had told her I didn't like FacebookFanPageGirl. So on my way to class today Isadora and, lets call her Miley, come over to me.

Isadora (on the cheerleading team with Miley)- "O! I told Miley how much you wanted to be her friend!"
I could have slapped her.
And after that Isadora walks away laughing while I get a big fake cheerleader hug from Miley, "You so are my friend!"

Yes because I handed you your notebook today in Geography. Yes. We will be friends forever.

We had to write one goal on a paper record and then color it in homeroom. I said I wanted to work at Arbys by day and raise my 10 kids, all named Nemo, by night. The I erased it and put I wanted to get Straight A's. I'm so pathetic.

Slow day. I hope they aren't all like this.

0 comments: