Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Monday, January 10, 2011

January 6, 2010

Brought in roller coaster today. At least I looked decent.

Bernie was working with Ariel on the project, though they didn't get that far with the paper track and tore it down. Not only do they have to start from scratch on the model, but they also want to change their ride to a Ferris wheel. So they have to change that packet, too.

This time when Tom 'made fun' of me I took out my scissors and pretended to cut myself. Only I guess I'm a better actor than I thought beacuse he started to freak out. I told him I would send him the suicide note. It was just like when Guy in Geo made fun of my sweater I fake cried and then after lunch told him I called my mom. He freaked out too. They never learn.

My nemesis is back. I mean I know my butts juicy, but seriously little guy. No more biting. I'm gonna have trouble sleeping tonight. Pray for me...no just kidding. The higher your hair the closer to God you are. If that's true me and God are tight.

You know what I like? Dealing with awkward situations by stating their awkwardness and comparing it to another moment. For example,'God this is more awkward than that time I ran into Jennifer Aniston while taking Bradagalinas kids shopping.' Try it seriously. Let me know if that works for you.

I need a song. I know a couple is suppose to have a song. But forget that, I want a song. I'm a feminist. Go make me a sammich.
I think my song may be King of Rock by RUN DMC. Yeah look that up.

I hate when people mispronounce things. And don't get me wrong I don't know how to pronounce Russian cities and exotic foods, but some things go to far. Like take Specs and Hannie.
Garnet- they pronounce it Garnay. What? Like ballet.
Csardes- its actually pronounced chardes. Hannie says k-sardas.
Navel- naavil. I don't even know how to explain how wrong this one was. Spec's thought navel was a color she could dye her hair, her mom had to correct her.

My egg broke! Yeah that's right. You read correctly. My mom's brilliant idea failed, It got like zig zag cracked on one side and smashed on the other. I don't get it and I learned nothing about physics, but I had fun. It was weird beacuse all the simple projects worked. Soda bottles stuffed with cotton balls done at 10 last night worked. Science drives me crazy.

This weekend flew by. Why is Monday so far away from Friday, but Friday's so close to Monday. Dorry know I'm just quoting FacebookFanPageGirl.

Poor kids who are born into croc familys. I'm thinking of creating a webpage. StopCrocs.com.

0 comments: