Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 12, 2010

There  is a reason why I always answer vaguely when with class mates, and there is a reason why I'm always so quite. Its because I am an observer. Yeah that sounded deep. I watch and listen and slowly learn how someone talks and acts and what will make them happy. It's a fun game. Learning about someone else and then doing what you know will make them like you, or feel better about themselves. It wins you allies for the coming war against the aliens that are killing birds and fish.

Take my new friend, Lindsey, she's bubbly and sweet. But she does this eye rolling thing and loud whisper mean comment thing. And don't get me wrong, she's one of the nicest girls in my class, but she has this rude side that she doesn't feel the need to hide. And when you call her out, she can make a lie fall out of her mouth easier then cutting butter with a hot knife. She wastes no time saying that she always picks on one of her friends, jokingly (this time being Hannie, who personally needs the wake up call, though it appears no matter how loud Lindsey's stage whisper side comments get, Hannie can't understand)  of course. It's simple, you can't interrupt her, because even when looking sweet you don't want to turn into that one friend. And you can't make her bored, she has to be engaged at all times, because, and this is my opinion, she can't stand being without someone talking to her. Her thoughts bore her far to much.

Bernie, she chooses wrong. And you have to tell her, when you wouldn't tell anyone else. She'll respect you more. She's the type that wants guidance because she doesn't get it from her other friends or even her parents sometimes. She wants a right and wrong. She hates gray, she wants you to decide. Because she doesn't want to have to choose incorrectly, again. She has priorities and guest lists and even though she has friends, like me, that aren't popular, she needs the people that keep her in the spot light. You have to give that to her if you want to be a priority and on the guest lists. Bernie can't stand people who make random, obnoxious comments, so don't make those. But be sure to laugh at her jokes, even when they're terribly racist.

Hannie. She can't be corrected. You pronounce things her way ,and you never tell her flat out you disagree with her. It's like boys making you think you broke up with them when in truth they broke up with you. You have to make her think she figured it out. That she had it right all along. It doesn't matter how you go about it, she is entirely opposite of Bernie. She needs to be right, but she too needs to be important. I've have never seen her be told that she was wrong, that her playing wasn't more than perfect. I guess everyone can see that she needs to be in power.

I hate those songs that you hear everywhere, but forget and can't find. 'Monday's blue, Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too..'

I was actually listening to Bernie's ipod in homeroom. I decided not to take my student because I had so much work to do, or actually my teacher chose for me. I had no idea that everyone else had canceled and I was the only one like yeah, students!

She has this weird Irish stuff, Floggin Molly, which isn't half bad and then random songs and Broadway or movie soundtracks. She kept apologizing for that and all I could think was how when I got my first ipod all I had on it was Hairspray.

I'm fairly sure she ruined 15 movies for me yesterday. She would say something like,'This is the song that the writer and her sing before she dies.' That's okay Bernie, I didn't want to see Moulin Rouge anyway.

When I get sad I listen too The Foundations, Build Me Up Buttercup and think of how much worse it could be. And then I look up to see if random rain is going to start falling.

Mr.Mac got a dog. It pooed in his living room, we asked if it was a puppy, nope, 4 years.

I took my semester play test in adv. orchestra. I was the last one of the day. Because I'm second chair and she just started firsts. Hannie just finished and everyone applauded. Like it was freaking Yo Mama. And then I went up, and it's kinda hard to follow Hannie, like the sucker who has to come after Obama, poor fool. So I finished, everyone's talking, who cares about that strong nosed girl? That's okay. I'm gonna go cry now.

I suppose I have to go catch my taxi to you know where.

Do you wear crocs? No, my mom's got that covered.

0 comments: