Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 4, 2011

 I read in King Dork that epigraphs have to be obscure and have nothing to do with the text. So there you go. 

Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it.

So here's the biggest news of the day....I got a 100% on some important state math test. The bad part is that my teacher (who I really should stop calling Ms.Bumpy Head because I like her now) stood on a chair and pointed to me and my hair was so bad. I didn't even want my teachers to see me. And they have to tell me I have a future and look pretty.
The funny thing was that Specs totally ignored the whole scene. I hope she was jealous.

I think I've come to terms with the fact that I am a really sweet mean person. I am totally sweet to strangers and classmates, but otherwise I'm way judgmental. For example- I am not afraid to say that the dance team is for the girls that don't make cheer squad.
I have also come to terms with the fact that manners don't seem to apply to Hannie. When asked in gym if she was the best violinist in the school she replied, mind you I was walking with her,'In the school, yes, not in the state though.' Yeah, it doesn't hurt so bad any more.

I'm just messed around, bro. I'm not nearly as competitive or driven at music as she is.

But what I do worry about his how unclean I feel when I'm with her. You aren't going to believe this but she actually sings happy birthday while she washes her hands. And when I 'caught' her she simply stated that they say you should. And she does!
God its like brushing your teeth three times a day. No one does it!

Tom told me today that my hair looked like a weave. Okay lets see now, he's made fun of my freckles, check, and hair, check! To be honest my advice for you is to take nothing to heart. Or else you'll go Judy Blume style and put lemons on your face and think your very natural hair looks like a weave.

My reading teacher from the 6th grade yelled across the quad to me after school to tell me she was having a girl. I'm actually really glad she wanted to tell me, she even said 'I wanted to tell you,' There's really no way to misinterpret that.  It was funnier later because Specs was texting her (we have her number because she's cool and we did a prank over Spring Break on Mr.Mac with her) repeatedly asking about the gender. She was whining about not getting a reply and I calmly said,'Yeah, its a girl' Holy rap if you had seen her face.

I really want someone to name their baby after me.

Who the heck is Larry Miller? Go away!

I saw another roller coaster project and it was so good! Neatly painted and working and not a kit! I was so ashamed.
My cheerleader partner was like,'Umm..ours is cooler?'
Like it was a question not a fact.
I kinda wanted to yell something Uncle Sam wants you to trip while holding that! See I really need to work on the anger thing.

My life is all down hill. Any ugly project. Homework up to my left nostril, bone freezing weather, sweater vest wearing teachers, volleyball or football your choice! My mom wears crocs!

Yeah new outro..Not your mom wears crocs.

My mom wears crocs.

0 comments: