Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 25, 2010

There's a new girl in Chamber (which I will begin to refer to as the Chamber of Secrets) and whenever I hear her name I giggle and my insides do one of those mechanical dog flips. Because of all the names I've heard in my short 14 years this one wins.
Yiyi.
 Pronunciation -Eee, e, eee. Nothing but vowels.
Sorry I just laughed so hard I have to pee. Eeeeeeeeee!

Who wants to hear the two urban dictionary definitions-
1. a really awesome girl.
2. something or someone so stupid you can't believe it exists.

Wow, those are both so accurate.

Let me start off by saying that I'm not a mean person. I'm a nice enough person. I mind my manners in public and cross my i's and dot my t's. And yes, sometimes I go too far. I break boundaries, but I feel really bad afterword and that has to count for something.

This blog is dedicated to what ticks me off.

I hate people who comment on You tube videos saying things like this 'If you're just going to insult people or bring up Justin Beiber, there's no need to comment.' What did you just do? There should be fee's for stupidity.

I dislike people who raise there voices at the end of declarative sentences.'I went shopping on Tuesday?'

I hate pulling out a shirt from my dresser, wanting to wear it, and realizing it was dirty and I threw it in there after I wore it last time.

People who post things like I didn't mean what I said or Can you ever forgive me?, on facebook when no one knows what they're talking about. The person you mean that for probably doesn't have a facebook and you don't sound poetic.

Those certain classmates that complain about something and then think your going to ask what's wrong. And then when you don't they sigh like your the desperate one and they don't really want to tell you all about their paper cut in 1st period.

Prank calls that make me believe there are New Mexican food restaurants in town that I have to look up.

The words,'What if'

The sound of someone brushing their teeth.

Christmas presents in bags. Rule- Christmas gifts are wrapped, Birthday gifts are bagged.

Zits that come along like unwanted, highly unexpected house guests that stay for weeks and eat all your food and make fun of you taste in furniture.

People who roll their eyes into the back of their heads when thinking hard. We all know that that doesn't help you remember, it helps make you look like theirs something to remember.

People with physical bucket lists. Maybe while you were writing that you could have been doing something on it:?

Unmatched shoes on purpose. Are we trying to look homeless? Is that in? Really?

W's instead of R's when someone wants something. Just because you sound like a baby doesn't mean I want to give you something. A) Babies would not want my last pencil  B) If you thought your weren't going to get the pencil, why do you think I'm gonna give it to an infant.

Drinking water with lip gloss on.

So there you go! What makes me angry!

You wanna know what else makes me mad?
Your croc wearing mom!

0 comments: