Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A lot of Dates I dont Remember

Remember the quiet cheerleaders? Well on Friday, which seems like a long time ago, Shane announced that the cheerleader that sits right next to him was the oxiest of the morons. There is no reason to even help that because it is perfect on its own.

You know those answers that seem funny, and then said more than once, turn really stupid? Take these for example-

Whats up? The sky.
What are you going to wear? Clothes.
What are we going to eat? Food.
What kind of music do you listen to? The good kind.

That gets on my nerves. When people ask me questions like that I give them a serious answer. I'm on the computer. I'm going to wear my navy polo and my white skirt. We should get Subway. I like alternative and some pop and rock.

Sorry that was on my nerves, just like the fact that orange doesn't have a word that rhymes with it. Who here would answer that with, duh door hinge? Because I do the same thing! We think we are cool, but we all heard it on that one episode of Drake and Josh.

I loved that show. One time I was watching it and laughing so hard my mom came in and asked me if I could breath (it makes sense, my laugh is silent.) I also loved That's so Raven and Lizzy Maguire. Which you know because I make cheesy references all the time.

So I know I've been gone for a while and that's because everything has been really busy. I had relatives in town, my sister's party, Halloween and the 5 day break, which isn't over quite yet.

I used to say that Easter was my favorite holiday, I guess I thought that that made me unique. The fact that I didn't say Christmas, but the truth is Halloween is my favorite. It really isn't for the sweets, though great, or the trick or treating. Its because of the costumes. I was always really interested in costumes. And in this case it wasn't even that I wanted to be original, It just turned out that I ended up that way. Here are a list of my costumes for the last 13 years...

1997- Bubble Gum. My parents dressed me in pink and stuck a sandal to my back.
1998- clown
1999-purple cat
2000-Dorothy
2001-Xena warrior princess
2002-Southern Bell
2003-Marilyn Monroe-/ Nancy Drew
2004-Medusa
2005-Amelia Earhart
2006-Jester
2007-Gypsy
2008-Mother Nature
2009-Audrey Hepburn
2010-Flapper

I don't know if I got those in the right order, but I think so.

I have made an analogy- Death by drugs or alcohol = listening to Billy Idol's Dancing with Myself
I'm not even going to explain it, buts its true.

So my flapper costume kept ripping whenever I had to put it on. Which was about 3 times.Once to see how it looks. Once to wear to this Halloween concert (I won a 25 dollar gift card to Old Navy at the costume contest) and once for Trick or Treating.  My mom had to sew the fringe back onto the dress while I was in it. The whole getting in and out was a pretty big deal. I couldn't wear a bra, because the dress had trouble going over my boobs and I had to like push them around for the dress to go on. And if it was over my head for to long I felt like I couldn't breath.

When trick or treating I felt really old. My mom had said I was to old to go and then I ended up going anyway because we didn't have anything else for me to really do. I just felt really old, like everyone was looking from the 10 year old, to the 7 year old to the 13 year old. I guess that's the ultimate sign that I can't do that any more.

I have been meaning to talk about this for a while. We all know an Ariel and they all have their own little flaws, and I'm sure not everyone can pick them out. But that's what I'm here for. In Shakespeare the protagonist has one tragic flaw. Ariel's is her family. No doubt.

For the past few weeks she hasn't been wearing her usual makeup and her hair hasn't been done. She hadn't been posting on Facebook and I hadn't seen her texting under the table. I thought maybe she was going to be a better student, stop carrying a simple piece of paper in her back pack. But no. She was grounded. It was sorta crushing. Like is she coming back...nope her parents are cra cra.

 I was pretty surprised but I didn't wear any make up. And I actually looked decent. Its those girls at school who look amazing without makeup that discourage me from going natural. Which is twisted if you think about it. Them looking good without makeup makes me want to wear it. That's how middle works.

I am recently subscribed to this YouTuber called JuicyStar07 and her other channel OtherJuicyStar07. She is this girl that does makeup and hair tutorials, and vlogs. While some of her tips are really helpful, I mostly watch her because she makes me laugh. She's really rich, or seems to be by her room tour and home schooled. Maybe that's it but she doesn't seem to be all that bright. Like take a hair tutorial she did in which she used a lot of hairspray,"Wow, that was a lot! This stuff has like aerosol so like I justed killed the equator!"

I kid you not. (Which btw she said in another video and then confused herself by asking if that meant she was kidding or not.)

I'm a nice person. Not humble, but definitely nice. I let the crazy people be my friends, partly because of the whole kind thing, partly because when they crack I won't get shot, and I like doing little things for my friends. I'm about to put together a gift basket thing for Lola's 14th birthday and I'm planning this cool thing for Isadora. I won't say what because my mom reads this! Hi Mama!!!! <----First shoutout!

Which came first the color orange or the fruit?

I have to apply to high school! I am so not a procrastinator its just that I need my parents for that and they are always so busy! I cant wait, I'm already starting to pick out audition pieces for the arts high school.

Oh! So I have another list that has all the stuff I'm saving up for, one of those things being a baby doll. But I don't want a cheap one I want a nice one. Like an actual wait and size one. So today I Googled life size baby dolls and all I got was these nasty adult only blow up doll silicone sites. How lonely can you be. Like why does e-Harmony exist (or as me and Bernie call it, o-unity!) It was icky, all I wanted was a baby doll! dyjkhvbudgbadghiagick

0 comments: