Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17, 2010

Block Day today. English, Homeroom, Algebra 1 Honors, Advanced Orchestra, Gym. Yes, it was a good day. No, I didn't do anything.

Turns out the cut that Fez made on my arm, which he says makes me his property he wrote POF (Property of Fez) on my hand, is infected. Its tragic. To be honest I'm kinda worried. Its a minuscule half moon of a thing, but I have a problem with worrying. Its a curse, I think every hit of any body part means I am bleeding internally and every small cut turns into a gash. In fact, I have this terrible bruise on my leg that I can't see has me praying at night. And I'm not even religious.

Book club tomorrow, for 13 Reasons Why. As of right now, it's me Hilary, Bernie and Mr.Mac. I told Hilary to only make a dozen cookies. Which means no one will get any, because Mr.Mac has no self control. Though I have a thing for sweets as well. I just don't trust other peoples baking. Want to know more of my crazy behaviors, see above and just below!

I arrange my M&M's in color coordinated piles then eat the appropriate ones to make sure all have the same amount in them, before I can eat my candy freely.
I have an imaginary life, or more correctly lives. I have different universes, really. With new people. I won't say better and I certainly wont say imaginary friends, because I have imaginary enemy's too. Only enemy means that I can get them in the end, and because they aren't real, I should call them nemeses. But I have killed people I got tired of off.
I use to have a ritual before I went to bed that involved blowing kisses, knocking, turning my alarm clock light on and chanting almost. Thank goodness I only do kisses now.
I make a list everyday with detailed descriptions of things I need to do.


I feel as though this has really bonded us. I share to much with you, especially the bad stuff.

I think my new favorite author would have to be Markus Zusak, I can't properly say his name, but he is amazing. His book I am reading right now, I am the Messenger is a tad like The Cather in the Rye (one of my all time favorites.) Its sarcastic and funny and deep in a way that doesn't make you want to kill yourself. Its just the world seen through a teenage boys eyes. I do love that sort of stuff, I mean that is exactly what Catcher in the Rye was. But its just that with these two books (and let me add another, Will Grayson Will Grayson) I find I think the same things. And that's nice, having someone who sees things the same way as you. Even if they don't exist. Holden Caulfield said that a good book should make you want to call up the author and have a chat with them. And that's exactly what I feel with Zusak, though I'd have to pay long distance, so not gonna happen.

I might go to the play tomorrow. Sit alone in the front row with my note pad, sketching down how awful it was. When you go to the play your supposed to go with a group of friends, you make signs and cheer for your 'bestie.' And when I say you, I mean anyone but me. I have no one to sit with, that's depressing. I'll probably end up sitting right next to someone, even if there is an open seat 2 down that isn't by anybody, just so it looks like I'm with them.

Me and Bernie fought over the books again today. Only this time I got angry. She promised she would get the books today. And when I reminded her of this she said she meant the readers not the plays. I nearly chocked her, I don't know why I got so angry but she plays these games. I'll massage your shoulders on Thursday, the day we have off. Ill get the books, if they are the kind we aren't using. I'll let you drink my water tomorrow, knowing this is the last bottle she has. I don't know if that's the norm with her other click, but I don't much care for it. Like Debra Messing. Or SJP - check this out...
http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/

I literally just typed that in and it was an actual site. When I do that with other things, I always get adult only sites. What!?

When I look at it, its like I raise popular people. I was friends with just about everyone of them at one point, and then suddenly they are superstars in the hallways. I'm only thinking about this because I went to the dark side today. The dark side of the cafe that is. As you progress through school you're to move down tables, from 1 to 12. I'm still at 2. Its the light side because its where the two doors are. The other side has the snack shack, vending machines, bathrooms and radio (they play Taylor Swift.) I went over there to talk to this cheerleader, dancer, straight A student who's doing the amusement project with me and Isadora. Lets call her Sophie. That fits don't you think.



We had bowling again in PE. Only because of the block period we had it for more then an hour. The teacher caught me pretending the bowling ball was a basketball, aiming for the hoop and joking with Hannie. And then he taught me how to correctly release. Something back step push, step back, step something Strike! No, just kidding that was Hannie. She was at zero and then all of the sudden, out of nowhere she got a strike. It was crazy.

I got my student in homeroom. He is sooo quiet. I feel bad for him, I don't know if its because he is shy or if its that fact that he is mentally challenged. Anyways I had to walk him through the first part of his pre assessment. Which you aren't supposed to do. I just hope he is able to open up and be able to learn. I really do feel bad.

We get our fundraiser crap tomorrow. So it should be fun getting home on the late bus. With my violin, giant bag, garbage bag of junk and my dignity lost somewhere between my school and my stop.

The computer is freaking out on me! Must go..


Your mom wears Crocs.

0 comments: