Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November 23, 2010

Why is there a birthday like everyday? Someone is always singing. I hate the dark side of the cafeteria and their singing and anorexia. Whats wrong with eating? No, no you have to go over to the light side to not go hungry.

Has anyone here heard that Arrowhead has toilet paper in it? I didn't think so, but according to Cassy the white floaters are toilet paper infesting our 'fresh' water. Now she didn't use the word infesting, but that's what she said. Half the kids, with their Arrowhead bottles demanded where she heard it, the other half, all Dasani, chugged away. And then there was me, no water bottle.

Its really windy outside. I don't mind rain, in fact I love it. But lightning and wind scare the crap out of me. I always count during thunderstorms, I do this every time to reassure myself that the lightning is getting farther away and every time it gets closer. I hate electricity at times, like when it goes ninja on your nerves.

Random Question- Why do you yawn when you're tired, why don't you sneeze?

In science me and Ryan were talking about something that lead to me saying, 'Oh I used to make soap with my mom,' Oh right! It was Geo, I had to carve a stone wall out of soup like the Incas and Isadora made me a soap heart. Ryan then thought for a moment and said, 'What have I done with my mom...I got nothing.'

Its true though, as sad as that is, his mom is cra cra. I usually don't bag on moms that aren't mine, but come on she jacked up his phone so he couldn't call anyone but his mom, dad and sister. He can't even call 911! What kind of parenting is that?

Specs annoyed the crap out of me today, I wasn't in the mood for anyone really. But we were getting our test scores from last year and our current reading level. I got my test- 479/500 and my reading level is 9 months into my senior year in high school. She got 8 months into 8th grade and she told me this, then I wouldn't tell her mine. So she goes to the teacher and demands my scores, which she doesn't find there either. So she comes back and yells at me as though she deserves to know. It may seem weird that I wouldn't want to tell her good test scores, but that's the thing. I have no problem telling people I suck its telling them that I did better than them that I struggle with. Its like I'm rubbing it in their faces, even though I'm not. I just don't think everything needs to be shared. So I told her it was none of her business. I didn't have to deal with her until 5th again where she asked me if I was mad at her. Of course I said no, because I wasn't. I haven't been mad at her in a long time. You only get mad when something happens that you don't expect, and that period of time is long gone.

She kept telling the teacher to get on with the lesson in science. I mean really? I hope she ends up a teacher, always on path, giving out crap caramels on Halloween and leaving Christmas lights up all year, because she's too lazy to get them down. What with her lesson plans and everything.

I mean in PE, everyone skips numbers when the teacher isn't listening. It goes kinda like this....Up 1, up 2, up 3. He isn't looking! Up 9, up 10. Go! Up 20!

We learned all about this egg drop project we have. One of the teachers will drop our contraption from the theater roof and see if our egg breaks. But we can't use feminine hygiene products! Did someone actually do that? Its like how my meds say not for vagina. Come on?!

When asked how big the protection could be my sarcastic teacher said the size of my balls. She has these giant balls above her desk, but we ate it up anyways. She told us she will say that the whole year because when someone makes a ball joke later in our lives we won't think its funny and she likes taking away the funny from our futures.

I think I have an idea of what to do, but I don't want to seem like I'm cheating. Maybe I'll post pictures after its done. On the prohibited items list was bubble wrap which we had to explain to Cassy as the thing she jumps on after her package is out of the box.

Thanksgiving in 2 days! This holiday always sneaks up on me! What I'm thankful for list soon.

I hate the word uber.
 It's Miley Cyrus's 18th I think!
This has been the most random post ever, whatever.


Hugs for everyone...except your croc wearing mom!

0 comments: