Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 7,8,9,10, 2010

My weekend was busy again but then again it was 3 days long so who wouldn't plan something. So my Friday this week was actually a Thursday. Which was nice.

Specs has turned stalker. I mean she steals my Halloween Costume, the high school I want to go to and now she listens to my conversations to find out my plans."Oh your going on Saturday?Yeah I was thinking of going then too. Noon? Me too..." Shes turning into one of those people that you see everywhere when your with other friends, just hanging out and there she is like,"Oh! Hey this is so weird who would think that I would see you on this rock in the middle of the desert. Geez, what a coincidence!"

When I don't post for days you'll know why...

She annoyed the heck out of me on Thursday. And I don't mean to get boring with her as my only subject for the moment but bare with me, I must vent.

So we are doing this project together with 4 other people in geo. We have to do all this research and a PowerPoint and build a model out of clay. We split into two groups one for the model one for the PowerPoint and then assigned tasks. She has not done one thing. Not one and I am not exaggerating. Everyone else does her work because they need hers to be done for them to finish their own. Its crazy, I look over at one point to check on the other team and wait for it...she is doing....her math homework! No.No. No,no, no, no, no. And talking to Ariel as though she has finished her work when in truth she hasn't started. The project is due Monday and she is in charge of clay, we haven't even started it yet so we really only have an hour to complete that half of the project.

Me and Hilary are staying a few minutes after to finish one of the slides for the PowerPoint. We cant seem to find a usable word for locate. Specs comes over and says "are you going to lunch?"
 
Me- "Yeah we will be one minute..."
Specs-"Oh Ill wait..."
Me- "Its okay. Just go we will be done in two minutes. Go. Seriously."
Her- "No, I'll wait for you guys,"
Hilary- "Specs we just need to finish. Don't waste your lunch time,"
So she sits down and waits. Doing nothing at all for 10 minutes. You won't believe how long it takes to find another word for locate. I could have slapped her and I don't want to seem harsh but I have all of my classes with her, not including orchestra. I see her every second and she never lets me breath. And then when we all get up to go she walks ahead of us, not even talking.

Hilary- "Shes kinda like your own puppy dog."
Me- "No, don't be mean. Its just I don't understand her, how can she expect me to be nice to her when she says mean things to me all the time." Remember when she asked me if I woke up late and that's why my hair looked like that?

Actually I feel bad for her because she doesn't have all the things I have. She may be good in sports and get good grades but she doesn't have good, even decent friends and her family is terrible. Not bad people but they don't listen to her or talk to her like mine do. Korola once asked me why I have to tell my mom everything. And the truth is I want to and its nice t have someone that's on your side, rooting for you even when your playing wrong and getting goals for the opposite team.

So this girl was supposed to bring in cookies for Chamber on Friday. She does but that teacher forgets until after the bell already rang. Is it wrong that I stopped her at lunch and asked if she still had any? What, It wasn't like I wasn't supposed to get one in the first place! Chamber was pretty funny. At one point we were talking, because we hardly play in that class, about teacher's we don't like. The girl behind us, my new 7th grader friend, says that one of the crueler teacher in the school called her little Indian girl. Another boy in the class goes that's so racist, to which she says but I am! Does that make in racist? A little, I don't know I think so though.

Its past my bed time so I'll have to tell you all the crazy things that happened at the Renaissance Fair tomorrow! It was so funny... Mommy's foot fell asleep darling. So now I must hobble along....Made my night!

0 comments: