Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4, 2010

I kept on forgetting the date today. I think half of my papers are labeled June 26 or something. And it seems that once you  are in 8th grade the teachers stop writing it on the board.

No school on Friday for some reason, who cares. Book club Thursday and NJHS tomorrow. Did you know it took my like 7 years to learn how to spell tomorrow?

Something that is not important- I am really lucky. I was born with decently straight teeth. So half of the people I know and soon my sister has braces. I am just lucky.

Something I don't understand- Music today. It makes me blush, its rude and inappropriate. The sexual like references are so clear! And then when people sing them, no, I just can't listen to it.

We had to do a 35 question online test in English. Well it was homework assigned 2 weeks ago and due this Friday. Bernie was doing it today in class claiming there was no way she was doing it out of school. I did it the first night I knew about it. There are stories that go with each question, short 15 paragraph stories, but she refused to read them. It was insane she probably got more then half wrong. I wanted to correct her too, but that would make me a push over since she kept asking for the correct answers.

We were walking to our 1st period classes and we saw the dean standing there as deans do, in the quad waiting for someone to break a rule. I think he is the nicest administrator but she apparently hates him.
Bernie- God I hate him
Me-Why he isn't that bad?
Bernie- He just gives me the creeps, like not a creeper but he's just not right.
Me- Yes Bernie that makes sense I'm so with you.
Bernie- No really, like he always stops me in the hallway to tell me my clothes don't match. I think he's gay.
Me- That doesn't make him gay that makes him a dean who want to be your friend.
Bernie- Exactly, creepy. Its like we're only allowed to wear 3 colors of course I don't match. What are we stating the obvious,'Youdont match' yeah and your still fat. What game is this?
Me-Bernie!
Bernie- Don't tell me I'm wrong, don't even try.

Specs practically ran out of math today. I don't know why she thinks she's going to be late or miss something before the bell rings, but she does. Its not like Mr.Nose clearly told us that he has walked form every class to another in the 4 minute given, no problem. Anyway, she runs out and leaves her lunch bag and her tote that holds her PE clothing. I cant believe she forgot but I turn to Hannie.
Me- Do you think we should grab it?
Hannie- No
Me- Yes, bad friend. The answer is yes.

So I do and I try to find her, fail and end up giving it to her in 4th. She's flipping out because she couldn't find it and she would just die without her Dr.Pepper. Your a good friend O, you are so nice, I'm going to get you a gift. Nope, none of that. I should have left it.

All of laptops wouldn't work for me in World Geo. There so racist (Jordan.) Hilary and I are doing all the work in the project, but the teacher knows this. They always know.

We had to play an actual volleyball game in gym. It was horrid. Or at least horrible or hideous. One of the H's. At least I served okay. I had these two really scary guys on my team and they would always scream pass it to black guy, only they were both black. So it was like no the other one. One of them wore two different pairs of socks. That clearly makes him a mentally unstable person. Point proven.

I have 2 days to finish the not yet started Great Gatsby. Wish me luck!

Oh wait. This happened at lunch-

Mr.Nose over the microphone- All the people that want to go to the library need to get the pass from Mrs.No Name.

 Isadora- Look at them run. To the library!

Specs- O, do you ever go to the libery?

Me- No, I go to the library.

 

0 comments: