Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 14, 2010

Ohhh, look what I can do!!!!

So I read in Glamour that cargo pants are in this season, of course they are skinny cargo's, but at least they aren't skinny jeans. And then when I walked into orchestra today my teacher was wearing them! It was so creepy. Then I started to wonder if she read Glamour. If she read any magazines. Did she read anything. Does she know how to read. Does she have to ask the guy behind the counter to read of the specials, and then he's like oh they're right there and she has to say, no I can't read. And then it got weird so I shut the little curious man in my head off. You know he's dressed like a cartoon character of me. Kidding, Disney already took that. He's dressed like the Joker.

I'm not subscribed to Glamour. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me. I just pick it up when I'm at stores that sell it, which isn't often because my mom doesn't shop at Target, Walmart, Von's, Smith's or anything like that. But I do find very interesting things in it. Like a good blow dryer is worth it, green eye shadow is a must and third nipples aren't that abnormal.

My science project was awesome! I was really worried about having to make an electromagnetic spectrum, with an example/classification of my own, but I did it and this is what I learned.

Bernie needs to be doing something at all times.
Spec's is still a cheater (doesn't really belong on list, we already knew that didn't we?)
Some peoples voices are simply annoying.
A and W Creme Soda has 29 mg of caffeine.
Athletes are crazy.

So yeah. Successful.

I remember in the 3rd grade I collected pencils, and in the 1st I collected rocks, until my mom put them outside. In the 5th I collected glass bottles and now I'm going to collect those fortune cookie slips. How cool would it be to just like frame a whole bunch of those. I know!

God, didn't you hate it when you were watching Saturday morning cartoons, only the only thing on was Dora and her weird half cousin, Diego who she secretly loves! Yeah me too! And they did this weird thing where they would ask the watcher a question, do you remember? I know! And then they would pause, and respond to your answer, as if they understood what you said, creepy right? I think so too!

So I would always say something really random or messed up and then listen to their response.

Whats your favorite activity? Drinking at an illegal age. I love that too!

Well,well Dora and her messed up love life with her half brother/cousin! Aren't you feisty!

And have you seen grown up Dora? With her long hair and boobs or whatever. Ugh, so ugh. But they still play the baby ones so I get confused.

On a serious note :)- So a few days ago this friend who I really dislike, Phylis tells this other girl that I don't like her and called her fat and ugly. So this other girl texts me-

Insert unimportant name here- If you didn't want to be my friend you could have just told me.
Me- What?
IUNH- Phylis told me you called me fat and pathetic
Me thinking- I would call you something much more intelligent
Me typing- I would never do that!
Her- She said you did
Me- I didn't do you know who this is?
Me thinking- Honestly do you have the wrong number?
Her- Sorry O, I just get so self conscience.. I know you didn't do it now.
Me- Don't be self conscience. See you tomorrow! Don't believe her!


So I talked to Phylis she said she got confused and messed up. Fine.

Then yesterday Specs texts me, Hilary and Isadora saying 'You guys are great friends except you call me fat and ugly behind my back' I got it way late, today so usually I would consider it a dead text and drop it, but I responded to this one.
Me- What?!
Her- Oh I already talked to Isadora and I know you didn't say that
Me- Why would you think I said that?
Her- Phylis told me you guys did and I said that I knew you didn't and she said she wasn't lying.
Me- I would never say that!
Her- I know

So what I don't understand is why Phylis would do that. What does she get out of lying like that? She wasn't here today, but she probably will be tomorrow and she should be at Hilary's party, so should be interesting.

I'll keep you posted..(I would type xoxo but I think we should start something new like UYUY. Its someone who broke their back and someone who has their hands in the air like they just don't care. Inside joke...)

0 comments: