Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Febuary 7, 2011

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a fairly biased when it comes to myself.
But here's the thing. My queerities (lets see if I can get that into every post) make up a highly confident, thick skinned, amazing and let's face it, beautiful young lady.

And despite the fact that my mom wants me to ask the highly popular, blond, snowboarder, German kid to the dance and that I'm unable to put money into a vending machine, talk to business people on the phone without calling them 'Miss' and I can't find a way to stop myself from making fun of Yahoo Answer users (I only posted the question a second ago, and plus these guys can't read that fast!) I know who I am. And a lot of middle school girls can't say that. Heck, most people can't say that.

I may spend a lot of time on my hair and makeup, because I'm not all the way confident in my body yet. I am so comfortable in my mind, it's almost too comfortable. No, that's a lie. Like when the dentist says,'This won't hurt a bit,'

Sorry, my nose just keeps getting bigger. I don't go to a dentist. Do we even have dentists where I live?
They're crap if we do. The people in my neighborhood need a dentist. And maybe a good wad of money for a MTV Show. Living with Out Teeth, after My Life as an Acne Ridden Adult, and before 48 and Puberty-less.

I smell an Emmy!

So aside from Spec's balling in 4th period because she wasn't on my group for a project and she thought some girls were talking about her. My day was kinda slow. I almost crashed in 6th period. Something about my teacher talking about her trip to San Francisco up until the bell, ensuring we fail all the state tests, really puts a girl to sleep,'And I didn't have any pockets!'

The people in my Geo project are Hilary, Phylis, Sarah, and Hilary's best friend of the moment, Ethel.

Ethel, is about 4 foot 9 and has lashes that walk into a room before she does. She kinda looks like those sick, bug eyed stuffed animal in the checkout line a super markets. Anyway, she doesn't hate me, but she has this death glare that she likes to give. I, being 5'7'' was teasing her about her height. But apparently telling her that she shouldn't worry because she would be a giant on the yellow brick road, didn't score me points.

Issy wasn't here, and I don't want to seem like a needy girlfriend or anything, but she really needs to text me or call me or write it in the sky, when she's gonna miss class. Otherwise I look like a moron standing in the quad for half of lunch looking for her until someone I don't know says my name affectionately and informs me of her absence.

But in many ways I am like a needy girlfriend with everyone in the world being my boyfriend. I'm like,'You stapled this all wrong!' And then their like, that ones mine the one with the two staples at 90 degree's is yours, and then I turn all smiles and unicorn and leprechauns gold.

I started a book yesterday, Paper Towns, by John Green and as of page 104, I'm kinda of in love with it. I've read his work before, but only in Will Grayson Will Grayson, a collaboration with another author. But it's made me laugh out loud 5 times, and that's something. I really only ever laugh at my own jokes and Stewie Griffins. It is my type of book, the boy coming of age novel, and it does have some boy moments, but it's definitely worth looking up.

I was considering my uncanny interest in that style of story and I think it's only another tally mark on the reasons my parents think I'm a pressed lemon. I've found my go to name for any,'Who is this person?' question is Jane Lynch and my shower song is Salt and Pepper's Shoop, Ellen version, from one of her stand ups.

What's so great about pretty boy Leo and that Brad Smitt guy, is that his name? I don't know. I don't care.

No I'm just kidding? Am I kidding? I don't even know.

Alright. I'll go. I have nothing of any importance to say anyway.

Have a good day, don't eat dog food and stay away from those kids who's eyebrows and eyeliner wings almost touch.

0 comments: