Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Monday, March 7, 2011

March 3, 2011

Again we went to testing homeroom, and I had to deal with the vice principle and principle on the news. Only the principle didn't talk once, usually she gets at least one sentence in about 'skoo,' but not today. I figure she's dead, and because of the budget cuts they cant afford to hire anyone else.

I mean we've never seen her walk, and the 6th graders don't know her name, so it really all adds up.

As a treat I have compiled a list of things I hate.
Enjoy.

1. PeOpLe wHo tYpE LiKe  tHis, this really is for the three G's, girls, gays, and Guido's.
2. People who put the f word in between all of their other words. It's funny, and then it's really sad.
3. Those girls that don't wear sweaters in the morning, and look really cool with their arms bare. Yeah, their cool alright, like cold, get it?
4. The answer option d) none of the above or d)all of the above.
5. When people dress this way- sock, shoe, sock shoe.
6. People who answer 'Whats your favorite type of music?' with 'Not country!' That wasn't the question!
7. People who bag on Justin Beiber.
9. When people say,'No pun intended,' when there was no pun to be intended.
10. Voice mails. So much more work.
11. The celebrities who add on to the torture of their kids with screwed up names.
12. When you cup both hands under your skoo desk to move it and you touch someones gum.
13. Scarfs and sunglasses in doors. You know who you are.
14. When your ipod head phones cord is tangled.
15. Those girls who mess around and horseplay by ruffing up your hair and totally pulling chunks of it out of place. But it's just a game.
16. How are you doing? Sigh....Sigh. Whats wrong? It's okay. Are you sure? No.
17.The wet part in the eggs that make you think your gonna die of salmonella.
18. Best Sold By dates on food, it's as if they want to paranoiay me. I know it says buy, not eat. But it gets to me.
19. Dude.
20. When you buy one ticket for anything and the person behind the counter says,'Just you?'

My weekend felt unbearably short compared to the last two long weekends. We went over to my grandma's house and played poker, and may I just say, I am goood. I did my hair, went to the gym, watched the King's Speech. All very productive.
I'd give you a review, but it's pointless.

I also have a new life goal. After watching the Oscars I looked up the Academy of Motion Pictures Art and Science, I think. And I realized I want to be on that committee. It's invitation only and I have no problem with going Blair Waldorf on them. All you have to do is contribute to motion pictures, and I already wanted to be a screen writer. I'm making this sound easy, but as I type this I'm reorganizing my 8 year plan.

This week I have state, or maybe county, testing and blogs may be scarce.
Issy was in Disneyland this weekend for cheerleader nationals. It was her first time at Disneyland. In fact she's probably still there. Timing didn't work out all that great with all the testing.

This weekend my mom told me my dog was off his nut.
Whether your a pedo,or more appropriately a bestialitist, or not, I'm sure you don't know what this means.
Is he back on his nut?
It's only a matter of time before I have to start researching homes for you know who.

Hey try adding 'in my pants' to any song title. I dare you.

So I'm reading the second book in Orson Scott Card's Ender series, Speaker for the Dead, and I don't know if you remember my immediate love of Ender's Game, but it isn't that much different than my adorement of this novel. It's complicated and deep and so very human for a book based around aliens.
Yes, that's what I love most about it. The very relatability to the character's from other worlds, other centuries, other planets.

Things I like? Mhm. That's hard.
And not the point.
21. Crocs! Look at your feet, look at a normal persons feet, back at your feet. Back at theirs.






0 comments: