Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 2, 2011

Today I had to go to my testing homeroom, for test prep, in order to get us used to that teacher because the state testing is next week. So I was in with Ms.Blue again, or should we call her Ms.Crazy. She's the one that talks to the walls and has random household lamps around her room.

She kept telling us to work together, and then not talk. And then we would whisper and she'd go all wall on us. We had to do this packet with science, math and English practice in it. The three 7th grade teachers on the news guiding us through it we really cheesy and if we had been playing a drinking game with 'do your best on the test!' we would all be...you know what, considering my school, it's not really as surprising as I had thought it would be.

In fact in English we were sitting on the desks and folding papers, being real hooligans, and someone said,'Where's Christa?'
Bernie- 'Oh, she's high,'
And because it's my school and everyone's always joking about that kind of stuff, my teacher laughed but said,'Really?'
To which Jordan eloquently responded- 'No joke, she's a hella stoner,'

And that was it.

We were in health, with a capitol H, today and as you know we had the story assignment. When I got to school, I was the only one who had done it, so while everyone else did theirs in class, I wrote another. Only this time it was about Brittany and Lindsey and Paris and the new girl on the block, Kim and her sisters.

Ahh, you see what I did there?

The teacher tried to read it, and then Spec's raised her hand and said she knew exactly how to read my writing. She act's like we,re sole mates and my sloppy hand writing is my coffee order.
When I had read it to Megan, she couldn't stop laughing, and then when Spec's read it, it was kinda like my story was shot, and then buried and reborn in order to be shot again.

She butchered it to no end, and no one laughed or clapped. I heard a few poorly suppressed 'boo's.' But I couldn't really expect much, I mean I had to follow the popular kids skit that featured one of the cheerleaders pregnant and them deciding if the baby daddy was Justin Beiber, A-Rod, or Chris Brown.

And we all know what Beiber does on his spare time....

Facebook post of the day...it's that one girl again, the one with the strange suicidey posts. 
i hope i get lead poisoning and die. hmm. goodnight everybody ♥
Does anyone else think we may have a problem on our hands?

  I hope you had a good day and I hope you don't wear Crocs, and I hope we can be friends!

0 comments: