Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 1, 2011

Fun Fact- I always wish that I was born on leap day, so that I could be like the very people I always want to punch whenever I'm asked how old I am.


Today I worked in a group with the cheer captain, Carly, Kenzie, and this other vegetarian in my class who is probably a popular version Specs, Red. We had to do 5 different experiments in science. We started with one where you boiled water, distributed it to water bottles and but the water bottles in socks. Measuring temperature at certain times.

The bantering didn't stop throughout the entire event, and started strong in the beginning.
Kenzie- What O? Your mad because you would already be done with this if you were working alone?
Me- Water doesn't boil faster when I'm alone.
Carly- You two crack me up.

Kenzie- Is it 54 divided by 73?
Me- No
2 and a half minutes later...
Me- it's 26%
Kenzie- Oh, so you were just being a douche before?
Me- ?
Kenzie- What you think there can't be girl douches?
Me- Well, you're here so I never really doubted it...
Kenzie- You are unbelievable.
Me- No emoticon to describe the feelings I evoke?

And then after she had spilled two of the bottles, melted the clay and broken two of the thermometer...
Kenzie- Don't hate me!
Me- Hate would imply that I have strong feelings for you, and that I care enough to name my feelings of dislike.

But by the end of the hour Carly was rolling her eyes like crazy and I could tell she was getting above angry, at least Kenzie was cool with it. She didn't do any work except light the candle, and that was against the rules because I was supposed to.

I think we ended up with an A, but to be honest working with cheerleaders made me not care. That sounded so not how I wanted it to, I meant they made it so difficult that by the end I was fine with any grade. Yeah.

Miley, the FacebookFanPage girl, lost her phone. Or it was stolen, but probably not. She was crying throughout Geo and all her little friends couldn't wait to comfort her and let her use all of their phones for the day. She kept saying,'I feel like I'm missing something! Like a part of me!' And I couldn't help but think lost something, your identity? oh wait....Your dignity? Is it all over the tissues?

Maybe I'm being hard on her, but a phone should never become so much of your life that you miss it like a dead grandparent.

Oh! And worse than that is blue waffle. It's a disease you get in your lady parts and if you listen to anything I say may it be this, never, and I mean never ever, look at pictures of it. I can feel the bile rising in my throat thinking of it. It will burn into your eyes. I can see it now! I am scarred for soo long. ehehe.

Facebook post of the day- From the star basketball player- 
well my birthday is in 19 days (don't get me anything please) and still need to know what color for braces i should get
Presumptuous, no?
And on a side note. Why is it that people with braces always feel the need to talk about them...and show them off...and bring in before pictures...and play with their rubber bands. I swear sometimes after the chamber of secrets I feel like I have more of Hannie's spit in my mouth then she does. Again, that came off wrong. 
It's just, why do they always fling those things around? That's what she said.
I'm on a roll. 


I had to write a story for Health, with a capitol H, and I made mine a fairytale about a King who goes out to spread awareness about healthy living and how the prince and princess find him in a shack using the eating right pamphlets as fire starters and binging on junk food. Pick that up Disney. 


I guess I should go before I make more inappropriate jokes. 
Don't go around wearing Ugg's or Croc's cause then I'd have to come and....Jesus Christ.
 

0 comments: