Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 24, 2011

Body Changes! Everyone's...Body Changes!
Those are the repetitive lyrics of a cartoon music video we had to watch in Health with a Capitol H today.
It is one of those songs that gets stuck in your head. But you only know the first line.Or in this case basically the only line?

All day I heard people humming it, and than in 5th I heard it first hand.
There were other songs, not as popular, but certainly as finely crafted.
"Menstruation! Ejaculation!"

And then it showed a kid asking his dad about his 'thing' leaking. And a girl asked her mom if she was a virgin before marriage. She said that some things were private. Translation- no.

They covered a lot for a cartoon. Homosexuality, menstrual cycles, erections (at one point the dad was telling his son that his penis would get bigger, and the son said,'Sometimes it gets bigger without my permission!') I am officially changing my dream job from Blockbuster-going out of business and has tons of movies that in my free time I can watch- to the writer of 'Body Changes' videos.

It would be like going to middle school health for the rest of my life.
Oh you know whaat...

I feel like this class is going to be the highlight of my year.

Which is the opposite of the city science project. Mine is obviously BOSS, but its the principal of the thing! I'm checked out!

I feel like your going to like this. I added a friend on facebook, totaling my friends at 32, and she posts the best things.
Luucky Chaarms Boomb Riqht Noow
Booy Iss Ruunninq Afteer Thee Buus ! Noo , #CaalmDoown
qirl doont trip aint nooboody taalkinq aboout yoou ;
ooh yeeaa ! shoould iqoo too thee chooir coonceert toomoorrow/weedneesdaay ?
iquueess shee loost weeiqht ? weell daamn qood foor heer IDC


Basically if I stayed friends with her for the rest of my life, only on FB, I would be accomplished. That's how happy she makes me. 

But what happens to Facebook friends as you get older. I mean Facebook's so 'new' I don't think anyone knows. Do you just delete them after the appropriate amount of time?
Another question- What happens with gauges when you get really old? No one knows!

The questions that haunt me. 

World war 3 broke out in cheer town, during science. Taylor, and Kenzie and Kaylor. Its crazy! Everyone's fighting and whispering and using the rare term, 'hoebag?' Is that how you spell it? Geez, i don't know. 

And as math gets harder, the year gets shorter, and Crocs stay an abomination. 

PS. I asked my mom to break up Jane Lynch and marry her, so that she would me my mom. She said,'What about Ellen?' And I said,'Shes mine.'

0 comments: