Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 23, 2011

Its been forever! I know, I know. I feel terrible, nothing really happened. I got stuck building tiny buildings for my science project yesterday, and tonight I had a long overdo haircut, in which the hairdresser couldn't curl my bangs. So I curled them when I got home.

What I did, and what I always do, is print out a picture of a celebrity. It use to be Leighton Meester, and then this time I used Megan Fox. There's a pretty big difference between using a rising fame and the legendary Megan Fox as your,'I want to look like this!' picture.

Today we also started Sex Ed, basically. What we did was take out a piece of paper, answer the questions, don't write your name, and pass it until you get someone Else's.

I've come to write all of my 'f's' like those in music, with the bottom all twisty and such. So I wrote them differently and some others differently, or normally for someone else, so as I wouldn't be identified. Short story long.

Specs, however, did not do this.
1. Whats another name for the birth canal?
'Simple' Vagina.

2. What signals the start of male puberty?
This is what Specs put- Penis Enlargement.

And the worst part was we went down the rows and you had to answer the question for the class according to your person's paper. So when we got to that one, of course I had to say 'penis enlargement' in front of the whole class.

She also put other weird, almost know, answers like...Fabob Tube. What's a fabob tube?

I surprisingly knew most of the answers. Hymen, circumcision. You know.
It was surprising how many people didn't though. The guy in front of me just kept saying,'I don't care. I don't know. That's why I'm here. I don't know. That's why I'm here.'

So you don't know, and that's why you're here?

It was fun, but just the tip of the iceberg, no doubt. Miracle of life anyone?

Everything's starting to pile up, awards, tests, essays.

Sorry.
Hope you had an amazing weekend, mine was pretty awesome,, but they always are.

Does your mom wear Crocs?

0 comments: