Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Friday, December 17, 2010

December 16, 2010

Zomg! Its been so long! I had concerts on Monday and Tuesday and then my sister had a concert on Wednesday. Its been crazy.

I have decided that I don't like Korola or her friends. They're just mean! I hugged her from the behind and they were all like 'What are you doing!?' I mean, I'm fake mean "You look at a ginger! She's got no soul!' But they're real mean. They kept telling me to go away when I stopped to talk to them after school. It was terrible, so I've been trying to not really talk to Korola, though I'll have too tomorrow when I give her her Christmas card.

I have a lot of cards to give out. Well, like 12, and I dislike most of the people I'm giving to. I also got little lip glosses for Bernie, Lola, Specs and Hilary. And me and my sister made cookies! Which I wrapped all pretty, so the cookies themselves are old, but the package looks nice. And that's really all that matters right. Oh look that book has a dead tree on it, it must be good!

In math I walked in and Tim was just staring at this new girl,'Look, O, there's a new girl! A new girl!' Me- 'Lets pick on her!' Tim- 'Yeah!'

I think I was PMSing or something beacuse I cried in 3rd period. I was the 2nd one in class and it was the day after the concert so we were eating cookies and watching the tapes. I set my stuff on a chair and then went to the restroom. When I came back my stuff was on the floor and there were no more seats. This nice girl who I've known since elementary went and got me a chair and if I was religious I would tell whoever to bless her heart. And then Ms.Heels turned out the lights and I just wept. Not really cried, only a few tears. But still it was odd, I don't know I was just so sad.

I also saw that Miley Cyrus video of her with the saliva. It made me sad at first. And then really happy. And then really sad. Sad 1- because she was a child star. Happy- Because high people are freakin hilarious, especially if they once had a G rated show. Sad 2- She has really crappy friends and people are freaking out over this, way to much.

John Travolta is gay! What!?

The concerts were really fun! I sat by Karen and we had a decent time. Though she told me straight up it was to early for her to tell me her middle name and her crush. So thumbs up for honesty!
But then she slipped on her hair between Chamber songs and fell, so um boo ya! 'No, you did really good Karen...except for your epic fail!' I could not stop laughing. Wow, I wanted it to be on the tape so bad.

Lola- 'Oh no! You can not steal chocolate from a chocolate person!'
Bernie- 'What your saying is don't steal candy from black people?'
Me- 'Wow, I'm so glad that's cure,'
Lola-'Or chicken,'

I'm glad racism is okay with my friends. Geezus, I need new friends.

Turns out that Talks in Facebook Like Pages has the same birthday date and time as me. So creepy. I'm mostly worried that she's gonna come to school with a ton of stuff and I'm going to be there with no one saying 'Happy Birthday!' and no gifts and cupcakes, blah blah blah. Isadora said she would bring me a balloon or something, she really hates Miley. And Hilary said she will bring us both brownies. I hope so beacuse I don't like her either. Though I did feel better when Isadora told me that when Miley told her her birthday she simply replied 'That's my best friends birthday,' And walked away so... score one for me!

This girl also brought me flowers at the concert. She told me she would come and bring me them, and I thought she was lying but she came! Their real and beautiful! I was worried she wouldn't come and then when she did I was worried they were for someone else.

I'm so pathetic.

Love you! Kinda (thats what Miley told me)

0 comments: