Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 7, 2010

The date makes me paranoid.

I hate it when people repeat what you say or say 'yeah, yeah' like they understood what someone said. Like take today in class for example-
Teacher-Okay, no, its a compound sentence because if has the coma and conjunction.
Us- Yeah, yeah, oh!
Me- Don't act like you know.

I got in an argument with Bernie, too. Not a real one, because I never show emotion outside of my own home, but a fake one. It went like this-
Bernie- Mr.Smith always says 'Welcome back, glad your all in one piece-
Me- Except for Harry Baldwin, is he in your class?
Bernie- No, stop god, its just he talks so slow. I'm accilerated you know?
Me- No I don't know. Did you just say accilerated?
Bernie- Yeah, I'm accilerated.
Me- No, your accelerated. Notice how the red bar doesn't pop up when I speak?
Bernie- I said accelerated.
Me- Yeah you said it just then, not before. Are you sure your accelerated?
Bernie- I am accilerated!
Me- Accelerated
Bernie- Accelerated
Me- Jesus, we sound like those girls at the back of the bus who argue over Disney on ice.

Tim how is your table doing?
Pretty rough.
Their homework Tim, not their faces.

Isadora apparently texted me that her mom couldn't take me home, but like a good girl I turn my phone off and didn't find out till lunch. So I was bummed I had to take the late bus, but then this girl offered me a ride. And then Korola did too, the one I ended up getting. It was really cool. You know? To realize that people honestly care. Or they want their parents to stop bugging them to get better friends.

I always think I don't have that many friends, and I don't have really good ones, but I do have nice ones. I was actually looking at this old friend's of mine, who became really popular, pictures of her 14th birthday party. There must have been 50 people there and do you know what the sad thing is? All I could think was how many gifts she probably got. I wasn't jealous of her friends,or her party. There's something wrong with me.

Oh, oh girls they wanna have fun.
Not me. Not me.

Ms.Bumpy told me to' learn how to train my men now' today and to make Brian warm up my pizza for me. I did it and she whispered smooth. So funny. I think she's my new favorite teacher. I love her!

Not like my love for Jane Lynch or Ellen, though.
My mom says I only like brainiacs, ugly people, or women. So true. No but seriously she was like, 'My grand kids are going to be hideous!' I was like no, I can think of a male celebrity I find attractive.
No, no, no. that's a women, no, Leonardo DiCaprio! That's one1- don't you hate it when that happens. You probably fix that, but I don't.

I had nothing to talk about today. I need to get in the holiday spirit. 

I hate Christmas carols.
Decorating is too much work.
I'm cheap for everyone but myself.
And I'm still really broken out.

But gingers don't have souls, so I should be happy I just have freckles.

0 comments: