Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 10?, 11?, 2010

Cookie Day.

Apparently my mom can make holidays now, because we 'celebrated' cookie day today by baking way to much. I had to bake mine all alone, because singing while working is not something that goes with cooking, neither is happiness. Who knew?

So all in all terrible day, I can't count how many times I cried and had to summon different imaginary friends. There always on my side, so that's nice.

I won't bore you with my terribly pathetic, hard life. But I will bore you with my school day.

Friday was really slow. Slower than any other day. And it wasn't because it was Friday, or anything like that it was just that my classes seemed to inch by. The only one that went by alright was 4th, Geo.

The desks were all set up wrong. In a U for the debate that I missed on Thursday. I turned in my late assignment and then had to search for a chair because they all seemed filled up. I ended up finding one by Ariel and her weird emo-ish friends who desperately wants to be Ariel. Ariel makes a joke about this being the only one left. So I play along about how I'm at the bottom of the bucket or some metaphor. I hate small talk. I feel like I'm at a dinner party. Though Ive never been to a dinner party. What qualifies as small talk because in Willow, the novel I was reading, the main character, Willow, kept saying she hated small talk. Not for the reason I hate it, but because she wanted to really talk. But anything that wasn't small talk was about her parents death or herself mutilation and personally I'm looking for a middle ground.

At one point in the class someone told me that while I was gone my teacher impersonated me, asking questions that she thought I would ask. Hey, wait, what? I held myself back from asking her about it, but I really want to know what she thinks I act like. Most people tell me that the first impression of me is snobby.

QOTD- Why is something really annoying when someone American says it, but super adorable when a British person says it? Their accents are just so cute, they can get away with anything.

NJHS are trying to sell these little beanie babies that I tried to talk them out of. We poked holes in them with safety pins to make them key chains, so now they look 'ghetto' as Isadora would say. Anyway Ariel's and a couple others fell out so they asked for bigger ones. There is a whole debate over size and then I asked, quite innocently,'Why do you need safety pins?' I still didn't know about the stuffed animals. And then my teacher told me that I sounded like a mom! That was my nickname in elementary! How did she know! But it is kind of a compliment, unless she's referring to my mother.

Isadora put me, her sister, her mom and her grandmother on the insane scale.'O your a 1, my sister's a 4, my mothers a 9, but only because my grandma has to be a 10,' I like that. 10 points for Griffindor. No wait I want to be Griffindor. OOh, now I have to put my friends in the 4 groups. I know where Specs is going.....
Hufflepuff! No one likes them. Its like your not smart enough to be Ravenclaw (even though she probably is), not cool enough for Slytherine, and not brave enough for Griffendor. Its like the default house.

Where would I be?

Concerts tomorrow and Tuesday. Sisters concerts on Wednesday or something. I hate the holidays and thy're performances.

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep. Good night!

0 comments: