Blog Summary

I'm here to describe -and discover- the truth and humor and pain that is life in the 8th grade. Day by day.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 6, 2011

Correct answers anyone?
Because I know your all dieing to see if you are compatible with me.

Name-
Height- Not taller than you
Nickname- Whatever you feel fits me
Age-
Whats your favorite Julia Roberts movie? Favorite? How am I to choose, they're all amazing.
Whats your favorite Debra Messing movie? Ew.
Which character from Family Guy would like to be for a day? Stewie, because Brian's cool, but he's a life long character. Stewie's impulsive.
Do you own a more then 7 solid colored shirts? Try all of my shirts.
Do you throw away playbills and tickets of any sort? No, because people generally don't believe that I've left my house. Proof.
Does your favorite candy bar have caramel in it? Yes. You don't like caramel, so I can have all of yours and you can have mine.
Does your favorite color belong to the kindergarten rainbow or do you add adjectives before the base color? It's a solid color, with no extra adjectives because I'm not pretentious.
Have you ever imagined that you belonged in prison or an insane asylum? No! I would never admit to that!
Hugh Grant or Colin Firth? Is this a joke?
Ellen or Letterman? Again, are we serious. Come on. Ellen.
Blue suede or purple velvet? Neither. Tacky.
Do you know the flight time between Paris and London? Of course. I've plotted my way around the world 7 times.
What would you take with you on a stranded island? Um...I guess my favorite DVD sets of TV shows. Gossip Girl, Glee, How I Met Your Mother.
If the answer wasn't the complete DVD sets of Gossip Girl, Glee, or How I met your Mother please stop the test now.
Do you occasionally restart your computer and find some random persons photos from Facebook on it? Who doesn't?
Do you know the age of every one of your teachers/co workers? I like to be informed.
Do you pronounce the word,'crayon,' like this cran, or crai-on? I pronounce it however you want me to pronounce it.
If given the chance would you kill someone for me? I am your loyal follower.
With light sabers? Duh.
Do you think of inventing the triple stuff? I'm past that. Quadruple stuff, anyone?
Do you like hot cereal? Yeah, and cold soup.
Do you know how to spell the word license? LICENSE
Do you know how to spell the word, AWESOME!? With the word 'me' in it!

Did you pass?

We had festival today. Which is basically ever sorry group of orchidorks (choir queers, band geeks...) in the county in one place. All having prepared for a competition against themselves.

We got a one though, which is good if you don't speak orchestra.

I hung out with this girl, Taylor, who's a cheerleader and current member on Kenzie's new science project group. She's so sweet. In fact, aside from her contagious gossiping, she's one of the nicest people I've ever met.

She told me all about the pregnant girl in her math class. Who always talks about that fact that she's pregnant, and her 'baby daddy.' Apparently she left her old school to come to our weird one so that the gossip and talk would stop. And then when no one talks about it, she just brings it up. Like, dead silence..'I'm pregnant.'

Field trips are kinda like the new years eves of middle school, though. You get your hopes up and on TV it looks so fun, and you always set out to have a great time. And then...disappointment.

I guess I'll just wait till the next one, right? Which will be at the high school of my choice, the one focused on college prep, with the IB program.

That's just how I roll.

I hope you had a good hump day!


0 comments: